Title: #4499: [Backport][ipa-4-8] ipatests: move ipa_backup to tasks
MANUAL BACKPORT of https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/4489
(straight cherry-pick, no
* tasks had an ipa_backup() method that was not used anywhere.
* test_backup_and_restore had a backup() method that used to return
both the path to the backup and the whole result from run_command ;
The path to the backup can be determined from the result.
* move test_backup_and_restore.backup to tasks.ipa_backup, replacing
the unused method.
* add tasks.get_backup_dir(host) which runs ipa-backup on host and
returns the path to the backup directory.
* adjust test_backup_and_restore and test_replica_promotion.
Signed-off-by: François Cami <fcami(a)redhat.com>
Reviewed-By: Michal Polovka <mpolovka(a)redhat.com>
Reviewed-By: Rob Crittenden <rcritten(a)redhat.com>
To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/4499/head:pr4499
git checkout pr4499