Fedora 24 already out :)
We had our second meeting on planning for Fedora 25 yesterday. Ticket
for discussions 
- Unicode 9.0 (mfabian and pravins)
- CLDR sync with Glibc locales (tentative) (mfabian)
- System wide: Centralization of Hunspell (tentative) (anish )
- Multilingual ibus typing booster (mfabian)
- String breakage monitoring script (sundeep)
Other ideas without owner: Some of these might be process improvements.
* Improvements to anaconda layout chooser
* Listing out deprecated/obscure keyboard layout
* Revisit Zanata survey feedback
Let me know if there are any other ideas/improvements plan, we can execute
for Fedora 25.