Bug ID: 1160833
Summary: Fedora 21 Beta Atomic Image: broken links, incomplete
documentation, missing "docker" executable
QA Contact: extras-qa(a)fedoraproject.org
CC: admiller(a)redhat.com, golang(a)lists.fedoraproject.org,
mgoldman(a)redhat.com, miminar(a)redhat.com, s(a)shk.io,
Description of problem: Multiple problems with Fedora 21 Beta Atomic Image:
broken links, incomplete documentation, missing "docker" executable
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): Atomic Images
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Browse to http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-prerelease#cloud
2. Attempt to download and discover broken link to qcow2 and raw disk images on
the beta release page.
3. Find, download, verify checksum of images at
4. Prepare an initialization ISO file as described in
. Note that
a. Is *not* part of the Fedora documentation, which is something I expect
for something carrying the "Fedora Cloud" brand, and
b. Nowhere is it *explicitly* stated that the username is "fedora" or that
once you log in as "fedora", "sudo su -" works to get you into
"root" on the
5. Log in as "fedora", type "sudo su -" and type "docker
Actual results: '-bash: docker: command not found'
1. Working links on the beta release page
2. Fedora-branded documentation with the username and how to obtain root.
3. Docker installed and ready to create images and containers.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.