Here is the log link:
Here is a summary:
* The plus-plus-serveice is fully functional and up for review. Please let atelic know if you are willing to review / help test it out.
* atelic worked with skrzepto to get the feed live update pulling in from another server and iterating on the UI.
** Video of it in action: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwhhwdHuATxFNkVhbmFhS19wSGM/view?usp=sha...
** the message limit is configurable
** timestamp is live (will go from just now => 2 minutes => 5 minutes etc as time passes) (https://github.com/nmn/react-timeago)
** would like UI/UX review
* fixed a lot of bugs that caused sse server to hang
* configuring it to be valid sse
* One of my biggest blockers was that I was sending messages as \n\n but in python you need to send it as \r\n\r\n super strange.
* frontend work - feed auto authenticates and consumes messages after you click enable. (Before data was manually inserted) - kind of a monkey patch and needs more work
* converted the fmn.sse project to fmn folder structure (as a result I lost coverage analysis)
* couldn't set up a live demo bc of issues with wsgi app / ssl cert setup
** we will look at deploying things into staging. pingou needs someone (or more) to review the fmn.consumer re-write (https://github.com/fedora-infra/fmn.consumer/pull/76 )
* I worked on the prototypes , shared the link in the mail (http://radhikakolathumani.github.io/redhat/2016/07/10/design-and-code.html)
* still figuring few more functionalists , basically few more fixes, hoping to finish up by today or tomorrow.
* Started the work on calendar widget as well.
* Worked on other projects assigned.
* I still have to finish up the fedroa-bootsrap ( I have some ideas , shared with ryan in mail)
* discussion about the release cycle widget:
** radhika is planning it for the right column for now, however while protyping this widget yesterday I was thinking maybe a vertical one would do better... some back and forth if it could be made vertical or circular - maybe sunburst http://bl.ocks.org/kerryrodden/7090426
* rtnpro working on backend, sayan is working on react
* rtnpro has been working on realtime publishers https://github.com/waartaa/ircb/pull/70/ and a websodcket server for react client https://github.com/waartaa/waartaa/pull/212
* After fixing a few bugs: I got the thing working today morning
* On the React side: with new React release v15.2.0, a lot of packages broke including the material-ui package they were using (issue filed upstream https://github.com/callemall/material-ui/issues/4670 ) downgrading isn't an option bc we need features in the newer versions.
* as a result, the react-ui is broken, but I right now the drawers which will be containing the channel list and user list works
* sayan working with mobile-first in mind, so it's responsive
* the new react release bug isn't blocking us; since the websocket client is ready sayan will work with the chatlog container now
* did some thinking about the badges widget over the weekend, had some token issue, but read a lot of react code to give him basis of creating generic react widget
* hub isn't impacted by new react, okay to stay on 15.1
* issues with forms, oidc error when I try to register
* there is a new PR merged improve getting setup with oidc, check README for new steps (pingou)
* improved README for oidc issues
* went thru errors from fmn.hubs and fedmsg_meta and fixed them
flock readiness meeting
* Will start tomorrow at 1400 UTC.
* a good outcome would be a list of critical tickets (or other tasks/blockers) to focus on, so that we have at best some sort of demo for Flock, and at worst, a basis for a strong hackfest
* will have flock workshop/hackfest on friday at flock