Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug.
--- Comment #9 from Ding-Yi Chen <dchen(a)redhat.com> 2009-08-20 19:37:22 EDT ---
I did follow your steps but still cannot reproduce the bug.
I see ibus-pinyin is also installed in your system. How about adding pinyin by:
1. Right click on ibus status icon->preference
2. on input methods tab -> select input method -> chinese -> pinyin
3. click on add and close the dialog.
4. Restart ibus-daemon by right click on ibus status icon->restart
Then, do following test:
1. Ctrl-space to enable IBus
2. switch to pinyin and type gu (which is equivalent to ㄍㄨ3)
3. See if the candidate selection dialog is messy.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.