Bug ID: 956784
Summary: Add Interlingua to the local-list file and include
Interlingua localization to the package
QA Contact: extras-qa(a)fedoraproject.org
CC: i18n-bugs(a)lists.fedoraproject.org, nav007(a)gmail.com,
Created attachment 739975
Add ia_FR.UTF8 locale into locale-list
Description of problem:
Interlingua locale was included into glib-2.17 which is available in Fedora 19.
However the system-config-language package does not allow to select it.
All s-c-l strings are translated to Interlingua and available at Zanata but
they are not included into rpm.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install the package and check the content of the installed files
- File /usr/share/locale/ia/LC_MESSAGES/system-config-language.mo is missing
- File /usr/share/system-config-language/locale-list does not have locale
- File system-config-language.mo contains packaged translations
- File local-list has the following line:
ia_FR.UTF-8 utf8 latarcyrheb-sun16 Interlingua
The patch for local-list is attached.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Unsubscribe from this bug