On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Akshay Vyas <akshayvyas29(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>India is a backward country
India is not a backward country...its developing Country
This is subjective. What is the rank of India in human development
index in the world?
It is lower than that of poor African countries. Only the rich keep
>in which majority of the people are illiterate
Literacy rate in India was 74.04 % in 2011 that leaves 25.96 %
illiterate...now is this a majority ??
The criteria used for this is always disputed.
Literacy should mean a minimum level of education.
But it never gets implemented that way and surveys are extremely
politicized and unreliable.
CU, ASL, AMS, CLC, CMS