Apologies about the top-post. Is the projected attendance for the event
or for the workshop ? If it is for the latter, then it may be a good
idea to think twice over this (1000 people is as much near to a stampede
as it can get)
What's the plan for the workshop ?
ps: Has this been put on the events page ?
susmit shannigrahi wrote:
We have got another event.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dipanjan Chakraborty <chakraborty.dipanjan(a)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: Workshop in Tech Fest
To: Susmit <susmit.shannigrahi(a)gmail.com>
The hosting of the workshop is more or less confirmed. I talked to the
Fest Committee members today and they are looking forward to the
event. Here are the details of the Tech Fest:
1. Duration: 2 days
2. Dates: 28th and 29th August, 2008
3. Venue: RCC Institute of Information Technology Campus/ Beliaghata/
4. Expected attendance: anything between 500 to 800. May go up to 1000.
You can choose any of the two days. (I personally prefer the first
day, 28th August).
Any clarifications can be addressed to <regalia2008(a)rediffmail.com> or to me.
I have also provided your email id to the Fest Committee.
- Fine literature digitally re-published
- Public Library of Science
- Flexible copyright for creative work