The annual DevConf.IN conference is here again!
We are glad to announce that CFP for DevConf.IN 2019 is now open!! :)
Event Dates: 2 - 3 August 2019
Venue: Selection underway - TBA , Bengaluru, KA, India.
-> CFP closes: May 1st, 2019
-> Speaker confirmation: June 1st, 2019
-> Schedule announcement: July 1st, 2019
We cordially invite you to submit a proposal to speak at DevConf.IN 2019.
This is the third edition of DevConf.in conference where free and
open source software communities and developers meet, learn, and
hack on FOSS projects. DevConf.IN 2019 is organised and sponsored
by Red Hat Inc.
We invite speakers from various backgrounds and roles, including
developers, administrators, engineers, DevOps practitioners,
quality engineers, technical writers, project managers, and more.
If you’re a FOSS project contributor, you’re a potential speaker!
While submitting the proposal, you need to choose a theme that the
talk/workshop belongs to. Themes for this year are
* TRENDING TECH :
* AI, Machine Learning, Block Chain, IoT, Mobile.
* Storage and Networking
* Cloud Native Storage, Software Defined Storage, Storage Management,
Distributed file system, datastores, Big Data, NFV/VNF,
Fast data path acceleration, OVS/VPP and DPDK, , network debug analysis,
Software Defined Networking, OVS offload/full offload, performance
* Open Hybrid Cloud
* Multi Cloud, Automation, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Serverless, Microservices,
Containers, OpenShift/ PaaS, Hybrid Cloud management, Operators, CNI,
Kernel, Service mesh
* Developer Tools
* Container Tooling, CI/CD, DevOps, Code Editors, Cloud native IDE, CLI,
Local Development for containers, Language Runtime, Debugging/Tracing, Testing
* FOSS Community and Standards
* Community Trends, governance, licensing, contribution, Leadership Agile
* White Paper/ Academic Research
* Computer Science Engineering, New algorithms, Protocols, Experimental/Future
Data Modelling, Security, Natural Language Processing-NLP
* Security/Data Privacy
These focus areas are the common and integral part of all themes
We are looking for talks and workshops which appeal to the beginner,
intermediate and advanced participant in community projects.
The CFP is NOW OPEN! Ready to submit your proposal? Visit
Questions? Please write to us at <info(a)devconf.in>
-P J P