Dear Fedora infrastructure team.
My name is Vladimir Glafirov (irc: StarBeast), I am working at CERN
(cern.ch) in Switzerland for more than 7 years as a system engineer. I
believe that I have enough experience in RHEL and in Fedora distros to
help Fedora community. My main duties at CERN are related to linux
system administration and service level support. I am very keen to share
my knowledge and experience with community. I also interesting to learn
a lot of new things that can improve my knowledge.
I am more less familiar with:
1. RHEL 3/4/5/6, Fedora Core 6-16, Scientific Linux 3/4/5/6, Solaris
2. Internet services: LAMP, BIND, DHCPD, Qmail, SAMBA, SQUID
3. Monitoring tools: NAGIOS, Lemon
4. Cluster software: Red Hat Cluster suite 5. Fabric management systems:
6. Programming/script languages: Shell, Python, C/C++ a little bit of
Perl and Java.
I will try to spend at least several hours per week to work for Fedora.
My main interests are infrastructure organization and cloud computing.
I hope that my help would be useful for you.