Good Morning everyone,
I just push two new versions of packagedb-cli: 2.11 and 2.11.1 out
Here are the corresponding changelog:
* Thu Mar 03 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.11.1-1
- Update to 2.11.1
- Fix typo in pkgdb2client/admin.py preventing it from running
* Thu Mar 03 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.11-1
- Update to 2.11
- Fix processing all the pending actions (Till Maas)
- Improved py3 support
- When processing a request, show the tests performed (Till Maas)
- Fix encoding for package description or user that are not only ascii
- Improve the checks performed when processing a new package request
- Let the users control the limit argument when retrieving all the packages
- Add support for pkgdb2's namespacing
- Port to openidbaseclient from python-fedora (Ralph Bean)
- Show the FAS user's username from their bugzilla email when processing
requests (Till Maas)
- Include monitoring information if any are provided when creating a package
- If there are co-maintainers specified in the new package request, grant them
Both are present on pypi but Fedora and EPEL only have 2.11 with a backport of
the fix in 2.11.1, so basically the RPMs are at 2.11.1 while the version shows
The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting tomorrow,
2016-02-25 at 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting on the freenode network.
We have a gobby document
(see: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby )
fedora-infrastructure-meeting-next is the document.
Please try and review and edit that document before the meeting and we
will use it to have our agenda of things to discuss. A copy as of today
is included in this email.
If you have something to discuss, add the topic to the discussion area
with your name. If you would like to teach other folks about some
application or setup in our infrastructure, please add that topic and
your name to the learn about section.
= Introduction =
This shared document is for the next fedora infrastructure meeting.
We will use it over the week before the meeting to gather status and info and
discussion items and so forth, then use it in the irc meeting to transfer
information to the meetbot logs.
= Meeting start stuff =
#startmeeting Infrastructure (2016-03-03)
#chair smooge relrod nirik abadger1999 lmacken dgilmore mdomsch threebean pingou puiterwijk pbrobinson
#topic New folks introductions / Apprentice feedback
= Status / information / Trivia / Announcements =
(We put things here we want others on the team to know, but don't need to discuss)
(Please use #info <the thing> - your name)
#topic announcements and information
#info [release] mdapi: 2.4 - Pierre-Yves - http://firstname.lastname@example.org...
#info [release] pagure: 1.2 - Pierre-Yves - http://email@example.com...
#info [release] fedora-packages: 3.0.4 - Ralph - http://firstname.lastname@example.org...
#info [release] the-new-hotness: 0.7.1 - Ralph - http://email@example.com...
#info ALPHA FREEZE starts 2016-03-08 (next tuesday!) - everyone
#info Staging rebuild to take place later today - kevin
#info stg websites is now being built from pagure.io - kevin
#info virthosts 03/04/18/19/21 reinstalled - kevin
#info budget.stg.fedoraproject.org live - websites/decause
#info #info March apprentice status update email is out, answer it
today! - kevin
= Things we should discuss =
We use this section to bring up discussion topics. Things we want to talk about
as a group and come up with some consensus or decision or just brainstorm a
problem or issue. If there are none of these we skip this section.
(Use #topic your discussion topic - your username)
#topic Docs-focused Tech Debt Fighting week is coming up - threebean
#topic Spring cleaning - kevin
#topic Easyfixes - kevin
= Learn about some application or setup in infrastructure =
(This section, each week we get 1 person to talk about an application or setup
that we have. Just going over what it is, how to contribute, ideas for improvement,
etc. Whoever would like to do this, just add the info in this section. In the
event we don't find someone to teach about something, we skip this section
and just move on to open floor.)
2016-03-10 - RFR - patrick
2016-03-17 - ?
#topic Learn about:
= Meeting end stuff =
#topic Open Floor
Good Morning Everyone,
I just cut a new release of mdapi: 2.5
Here is the corresponding changelog:
* Wed Mar 02 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.5-1
- Update to 2.5
- Chain the method as coroutines making the process more asynchronous and a
little bit faster
- Streamline the fedmsg diff publication to reduce the amount of data sent per
message (especially for new repo where the diff concerns all the packages)
The current/known consumers of mdapi fedmsg's messages (namely fedora-packages
and fedmsg_meta) have been adjusted for the new format of the messages.