This was debugged and sorted out by dusty and patrick... but I'll put up the freeze break.
Author: Patrick Uiterwijk <puiterwijk(a)redhat.com>
Date: Mon May 22 02:45:40 2017 +0000
Unset Accept-Encoding for kojipkgs
python-requests sets this to "gzip, deflate", and when it tries to download an aarch64 vmlinuz,
it gets (correctly) reported as Encoding: gzip.
This triggers automatic gzip decompression by urllib3, resulting in the following error:
Expected to download 6529431 bytes, downloaded 15618560
Unsetting Accept-Encoding request header tells mod_deflate it should not send the Encoding: gzip
header, avoiding the auto-decompression by urllib3.
Signed-off-by: Patrick Uiterwijk <puiterwijk(a)redhat.com>
diff --git a/roles/kojipkgs/files/kojipkgs.conf b/roles/kojipkgs/files/kojipkgs.conf
index 5779a74..cf8ea56 100644
@@ -1,5 +1,7 @@
+RequestHeader unset Accept-Encoding early
CustomLog "| /usr/sbin/rotatelogs /var/log/httpd/kojipkgs01.fedoraproject.org-access.log.%Y-%m-%d 86400" combined
ErrorLog "| /usr/sbin/rotatelogs /var/log/httpd/kojipkgs01.fedoraproject.org-error.log.%Y-%m-%d 86400"
I created new SOP for retrace server (see attachemnt). I tried to git-push it, but got:
$ git push
Counting objects: 6, done.
Delta compression using up to 8 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done.
Writing objects: 100% (6/6), 2.02 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 6 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database ./objects
remote: fatal: failed to write object
error: remote unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
Killed by signal 1.
! [remote rejected] master -> master (unpacker error)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://lockbox01.phx2.fedoraproject.org/git/infra-docs'
This worked in past for me. Did I lost some access? Can I get it back please or can someone apply the patch?
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Senior Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys
Hi, as an apprentice i started to look at this easy fix issue
It needs different steps and the admins to work through ansible...maybe
it's a good candidate for something to work on the Apprentice Workday on
By now i just attached a stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org file with new stage
IPs added, as described by smooge.
Of course as the time pass, some changes are made in dns/master (right
now pdc-backend03 + pdc-backend03.stg has been added)
so i will have to update it when is needed, let me know when you want it.
Good Morning Everyone,
I just cut a new release of kerneltest-harness: 1.2 , then realized the alembic
files were not getting properly installed so fixed this and cut another release:
Here are the corresponding changelogs:
* Fri May 19 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 1.2.1-1
- Update to 1.2.1
- Include and install the alembic files
* Fri May 19 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 1.2-1
- Update to 1.2
- Create a Vagrant setup to make developing the app easier (Ryan Lerch)
- Add a warn result separate from fail for 3rd party modules (Justin M. Forbes &
This is currently happily running in staging.
Good Morning Everyone,
I just cut a new release of pagure: 2.15.1
Here is its corresponding changelog:
* Thu May 18 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.15.1-1
- Update to 2.15.1
- Fix the requirements on straight.plugin in the requirements.txt file
- Fix typo in the fedmsg hook so it finds the function where it actually is
- Fix and increase the logging when merging a PR
- Fix pushing a merge commit to the original repo
- Use psutil's Process() instead of looping through all processes (Patrick
- Don't email admins for each PR conflicting
- Fix/improve our new locking mechanism (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Drop making the token required at the database level since pagure-ci doesn't
use one (but do flag pull-requests)
- Fix the watch feature (Matt Prahl)
This is currently happily running in stg.