Submitting a FBR to update the fedimg package to 0.7.5. This update
includes a fix to make the snapshot public in the non-us-east-1 region.
Earlier, fedimg had an issue where people could copy AMIs to their own
account. The last release missed out the case that the snapshots in all the
regions should be explicitly made public.
fedmsg-0.19.0 has been tagged and is available via PyPI. Packages will
be arriving in testing repositories near you in the next day or two.
Check out the release notes for the full set of changes from 0.18.4.
we are now in the infrastructure freeze leading up to the Fedora 26
Final release. This is a final-release freeze.
We do this to ensure that our infrastructure is stable and ready to
release Fedora 26 when it's available.
You can see a list of hosts that do not freeze by checking out the
ansible repo and running the freezelist script:
Any hosts listed as freezes is frozen until 2017-07-11 (or later if the
release slips). Frozen hosts should have no changes made to them without
a sign-off on the change from at least 2 sysadmin-main or rel-eng
members, along with (in most cases) a patch of the exact change to be
Good Morning Everyone,
I cut a new release of mdapi today: 2.9
Here is its changelog:
* Wed Jul 12 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 2.9-1
- Update to 2.9
- Add JSONP support to the application for easier integration with other apps
It is happily running in stg and prod (wasn't froze).
For https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/291 we'd like to create a static delta
from the last fedora 25 commit to the fedora 26 commits we are releasing. Since
we don't yet have a unified repo structure we need to pull the last fedora 25
commit into the fedora 26 repo. Can someone with appropriate permissions run the
following procedure on a machine that has the ostree repos mounted:
1. change directory to the equivalent of https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/atomic/
2. take note of permissions of files within those directories
3. ostree --repo=./26/ pull-local ./25/ ce555fa89da934e6eef23764fb40e8333234b8b60b6f688222247c958e5ebd5b
ostree --repo=./26/ show ce555fa89da934e6eef23764fb40e8333234b8b60b6f688222247c958e5ebd5b
4. make sure permissions are still right for files within those directories
5. Send me the output of running those two commands.