I've disabled editing of our mediawiki "iDiscussion/Talk" pages.
The idea is that people can use those talk pages to discuss
or ask questions about a page. However, while people do add
questions or ideas to these pages, very rarely will anyone respond to
them or see their feedback.
This feature has thus been disabled. Please use lists, IRC/Matrix or
discussion discourse to ask questions about or discuss wiki pages.
Good Morning Everyone,
This morning, I have cut a new release of pagure: 5.13.3 with the following
- Warn users when a PR contains some characters
- srcfpo theme: Change "Packages" link to new packages website (Brendan Early)
- srcfpo theme: left-align the lines in description (Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek)
- fas user url updated for new accounts system (Mark O Brien)
- Change fas link from admin.fp.o to accounts.fp.o (Lenka Segura)
- Remove message about 60 day key length (Ken Dreyer)
- Escape $ to fix Jenkins interpolation warning (#5178) (Anatoli Babenia)
- Fix another invalid <img> width/height attribute (Anatoli Babenia)
- Fix missing space before src in <script> (Anatoli Babenia)
- Remove duplicate class attribute from Clone dropdown (Anatoli Babenia)
- Fix invalid <img> height (no px is allowed here) (Anatoli Babenia)
- Add Translation status link on repo_info page at src.fp.o (Sundeep Anand)
- Update fedmsg homepage (Rafael Fontenelle)
- Add support for noggin with the FAS auth backend
- Update collaborator access level descriptions (Michel Alexandre Salim)
- Fix a type, add missing work hand (Jan Kuparinen)
- Explicitly require setuptools, pagure/lib/git_auth.py imports pkg_resources (Miro Hrončok)
- Fix getting the tests to run on CentOS
- Fix Pagure's overview page verbatim error (ankitapareek)
It includes, amongst other, patches for CVE-2021-42574 and CVE-2021-42694
More can be found about them at:
I have already upgraded stg.pagure.io and src.stg.fp.o.
You can see the patch for the two CVE above working at:
The link to the account system has been updated as shown in:
I would like to upgrade pagure in production as well.