On 01/06/2014 08:45 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
No. I was eating candies and packing and unpacking gifts.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
Hardest part is to find free time :(
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting?
8. What are you most looking forward to in the world of computing
Hopefully more machines with Arm64 will be GA.
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys