On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 14:33 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
I thought I would try a little something out this week.
For folks working in infrastructure, what are you working on this week?
Note that I am not looking for some detailed todo list, just after
having fought your monday and read your emails and looked at tickets
and bugs and requests, what kind of things are you going to try and
work on this week? On friday, if you looked and finished X, you would
feel happy about the week. whats X?
- createrepo release into f15/f16/etc
- write up the cloud plan doc for fedora infra
- move postfix main.cf from using puppet templates to using config files
with $hostname/$profilename formats
- work on changes to epylog to handle 'no logs seen from this host'
- tinker with idea of an epylog release
- audit various systems to look for any scariness following the
- work on refining our logins_module log gathering to include where the
user logged in FROM
- whatever comes up