On 12/02/2013 07:13 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
Yes, as said on last meeting - having some 1-2 hour intensive workshop,
where we would be shown how things works and resolve some non-trivial
I know it is PITA to prepare and it will take more time then do it
alone, but I suppose we can learn a lot from this and and the time spend
will return in few months as we will be doing more and more things.
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
If I prepare something (i.e. resolution of some ticket) where I can test
if I done it correctly?
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting?
Yes. Yes to both.
8. What was the very first computer you ever used?
Sinclair ZX Spectrum.