I'm new to the list, so this is my introduction.
* Name: Paulo Santos
* Profession: System Engineer
* Your goals in the Fedora Project: System admin, help whenever and where i
can and learn.
* Languages: Portuguese, English
* What level and type of computer skills do you have? Using Red Hat since
96/97 (can't remember), professionally since 2001. I'm not a programmer but
i can do some usefull stuff in SQL, PHP and Bash. I'm completly focused on
sys admin. Worked for Vodafone UK in the Vodafone Live! portal, so i have a
good knowledge of Apache, tomcat, etc.
* What other skills do you have that might be applicable? I already worked
with RHEL, and currently work in a unix systems integrator. Mainly Sun
Sparc, so i have access to sparc platforms (nothing midrange or high-end
though, those are for clients only) if needed.
* What makes you an excellent match for the project? System
administration, and a completly self learner person. Give me a challenge,
and i'll (try to) give you results :)