On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin(a)scrye.com> wrote:
You are getting this email because you are in the 'fi-apprentice' group
in the fedora account system. When you reply, please include your
fedora account system login.
Additionally, this month, I am CC'ing the infrastructure list. If you
would like to send your feedback there as well everyone can see and
comment on it.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going for
I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help us
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
Not yet. But I will do it tonigth.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
Yes. I want to work on
I'll be in touch on IRC this week to get more details.
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
Yes, I want.
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
Yes, but it's more personal. I'm having some problems to find some time to
get more involved.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting?
No, I'm at work and can't attend. But I always
read the history
8. What was the very first computer you ever used?
I can't remember.
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from the
group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the
group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
Thanks to you.
infrastructure mailing list
Edgar Muniz Berlinck