On 07/07/2017 03:48 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
we'd like to create a
from the last fedora 25 commit to the fedora 26 commits we are releasing. Since
we don't yet have a unified repo structure we need to pull the last fedora 25
commit into the fedora 26 repo. Can someone with appropriate permissions run the
following procedure on a machine that has the ostree repos mounted:
1. change directory to the equivalent of https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/atomic/
2. take note of permissions of files within those directories
3. ostree --repo=./26/ pull-local ./25/
ostree --repo=./26/ show
4. make sure permissions are still right for files within those directories
5. Send me the output of running those two commands.
Sure, +1 here.
Does this need to be done at a time no updates pushes are going? Or does