Hi, here are my answers.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
Yes and yes.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
I have worked on several tickets.
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
Definitely I still wish to be a member of the group.
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?
Chat at #fedora-infrastructure, share ideas and help others even if they are not so smart as you.
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?
I would say getting help from others.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?
A few by now. They are interesting and helpful. May I suggest that we have meetings at 18.30 UTC.
8. What was the very first computer you ever used?
Can't remember, sorry. Some PC with Intel CPU.