I'm +0 leaning -1 on doing this on release day, simply because release
days are potentially hectic enough as-is. If the pagure upgrade flops,
then we have more to worry about at the same time, potentially pulling
people away from dealing with beta release stuff.
I'm not convinced waiting one day hurts us that much. Just my $0.02.
On 09/25/2018 02:11 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
Good Morning Everyone,
I just cut a new release of pagure: 5.0, the formal announce is pending
polishing things with mailman so we can include in the announce the new mailing
lists to discuss/follow pagure.
Pending this, I'd like to request a Freeze Break Request for upgrading pagure to
It's not critical for the release of the beta tomorrow, and it saves one day (vs
waiting for Wed) for the upgrade which considering some deadlines intern to the
infra team may be good.
What do you think?
PS: Sorry for sending this a second time, the first email didn't reach the list
so let's see if the second one does.
infrastructure mailing list -- infrastructure(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to infrastructure-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://getfedora.org/code-of-conduct.html
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines