-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hey infra team!
On 12/02/2013 01:13 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to
look at our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
Not recently. Don't need to at the moment.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
contribute to more?
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the
fi-apprentice 'easyfix' tickets?
Not recently. I have closed some in the past, and also opened one or
two of my own.
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
whatever reason) could you provide any hints to help others down
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
help you do any of the above?
Not that I can think of.
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help
you? Finding tickets in your interest area?
Easily involving myself.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
them helpful or interesting?
I have missed the recent ones due to forgetting to put the event back
in my calendar after I set up a new Thunderbird install. I'll be there
8. What was the very first computer you ever used?
Probably whatever Apple model was popular in 1998 when I hit
kindergarden. That or an old laptop my grandparents had with Windows 98.
Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
improvements to this email, the wiki page, etc.
Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from
the group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time
or whatever and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep
the group up to date with active folks).
Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
infrastructure mailing list infrastructure(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
- -- oddshocks
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.15 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----