On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 03:25:17PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
Good Morning Everyone,
I just cut a new release of pagure: 3.8.
Here is its changelog:
* Fri Sep 29 2017 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou(a)pingoured.fr> - 3.8-1
- Update to 3.8
- Fix API documentation for git/branch (Matt Prahl)
- Fix giving a project to someone who already has access (Matth Prahl)
- Add some border to the tables created in README files
- Ask the user to confirm merging a pull-request
- Fix processing status and close_status updates in the SSE
- Fix the URL to the issue used by the SSE JS on tags
- Increase the logging in the milter to help figuring out issues in the future
- Fix the In-Reply-To header when sending notifications
- Fix showing the delete project button
- Fix search issues with a unicode character
- Catch exception raised when accessing the head of the repo
- Fix deleting a project when some of the folder are not used
- Allow viewing a PR when its origin (fork or branch) is gone
- Fix linking to issue or PR in namespaced projects via #<id>
- Make it more obvious that the namespace and the project are different links
- Tell fedmsg to send things with pagure certificates (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Fix loading ticket templates on namespaced project and extracting their names
- Add a banner on the overview page when the ACLs are being refreshed on the
backend (and thus ssh access may not be entirely functional) (Vivek Anand)
- Update the documentation on how to create pull requests (Clement Verna)
- Add button to refresh external pull requests (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Add the possibility to get the group members when asking the project info
- Make the PROJECT_NAME_REGEX used in form be configurable
- Adjust the milter to support replying with any email addresses associated
- Allow pagure admin to give a project
Working to updating stg.pagure.io and src.stg.fp.o to it.
Staging are now up to date.
Forking/deleting/re-forking is working.
Editing a comment works as well.
The banner conveniently show when the ACLs are being refreshed in the backend,
thanks for that Vivek!