On Wed, 23 May 2012 08:39:23 -0700
Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger(a)gmail.com> wrote:
The bugzilla admins at redhat notified us that they were having load
issues since the bugzilla upgrade caused by infrastructure's hosts.
It seems that at least one of our scripts is exercising bugs in the
new bugzilla codebase. They've asked us to turn off all of our cron
jobs for now so that they can stabilise the platform and then we'll
go through and see if we can identify the problem query(-ies) and
fix it either on our side or in bugzilla.
Since this is an emergency, we've disabled the cron jobs first --
sending the patch here for +1's to break freeze and so we know what
to revert when the time comes.
While these are disabled, the following things will not work:
* changes in user status in fas (users joining and leaving packager or
fedorabugs) will not be reflected to bugzilla
* The cached review status pages will not update
* The easyfix.fedoraproject.org
bugs list will not update
* Changes in package ownership will not propogate from the packagedb
* New packages won't be added to bugzilla (although they should be
able to be added to the packagedb and git).
+1 - gotta do what we gotta do