We had a pretty nice apprentice work day with a fair bit of activity.
Got some tickets closed and finished up, some new things worked on, some
ideas for other things people could work on.
Here's the content of the gobby document we setup:
- nirik / Kevin Fenzi
- axk4545 / Aidan Kahrs
- cverna / Clement Verna
- marc84 / Marc Bagatela
* Look at what it would take to move packages app to rhel7
* Help review/merge pending infra-docs Pull Requests
* Pull old/un-needed jobs from Jenkins
* We are in freeze so we cannot apply them, but people could work on:
* identify things we could adjust to log less:
* Get the fedora-rube jenkins job working again:
- clean up old Jenkins - nirik
- Get the fedora-rube jenkins job working again - marc84
- Running fedora-packages on rhel7: - cverna
* fedora-packages not available in epel7
* python-appstream required to build fedora-packages not available
- PR submitted to run fedora-packages dev environment using f25 - cverna
What did everyone think? Was it worth doing?
What can we do better for the next one?
Thanks to everyone who participated...