Responses in line.
On Thu, 2017-06-01 at 17:55 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
You are getting this email because you are in the
in the fedora account system (or are reading this on the
Feel free to reply just directly to me, or cc the infrastructure list
for everyone to see and comment on.
At the first of every month(or so), I am going to be sending out an
email like this one. I would like feedback on how things are going
you. I'd like to ask for everyone to send me a quick reply with the
following data or anything related you can think of that might help
make the apprentice program more useful.
0. Whats your fedora account system login?
1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?
Not in the last months... trying to get back to it.
2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or
Nope. Funny how lack of time and focus does that. :(
3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-
4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?
5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would
you do any of the above?
Nope, I think on the whole we have it covered, as I always have.
6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you? Finding
tickets in your interest area?
Time/ Focus, per number 2.
7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find
helpful or interesting? Do you have any suggestions for changing
I was in one recently.. puiterwick ran it... (sorry for killing the
8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby
Not recently, no.
9. Whats your favorite thing to smell?
> Any other general feedback is also quite welcome, including
> to this email, the wiki page, etc. Note that we recently revamped the
> getting started and other pages. Please do take a minute to re-read
> and let me know if they are more clear or need further adjustments.
> Any folks I do not hear from in the next week will be removed from
> group. (Note that it's easy to be readded when you have time or
> and it's nothing at all personal, we just want to keep the group up
> date with active folks).
> Thanks, and looking forward to your feedback!
> infrastructure mailing list -- infrastructure(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
> To unsubscribe send an email to infrastructure-leave(a)lists.fedoraproj