Badges folks wrapped up our weekly meeting for internship planning.
Outreachy applicants will see the official project list for the first
time on Thursday, 5 March.
NOTE: Future meetings shifted to 15:00 UTC / 10:00 EST on Mondays.
Calendar invites available on request via email or ask in #fedora-badges.
A summary of the conversation is below, also found in the Google Doc:
* Plan for 5 March: applicants arrive
* Create new “Join Fedora Badges” page in Badges docs based on
existing * page from CommOps docs (register FAS, join IRC/Telegram,
introduce on mailing list, etc.)
* Unify issue tracking to one place
* Discussed Badges Pagure, Tahrir, and forking badgr-server to
fedora-infra on GitHub
* Decided to fork to fedora-infra GitHub and move “story” issues
from Tahrir depending if they are still relevant:
* Add fedora-messaging onboarding task from fedora-happiness-packets
project last summer to new issue tracker
* Chat with upstream about identifying “good first issue” tasks for
* Action items:
* Open new “How to contribute” docs page for badges
* Follow up with a fedora-infra owner about GitHub permissions
* Open fedora-messaging issue on badgr-server fork
* Marie: Email Concentric Sky/Badgr team
* March 5th interns show up
* Open “good first issue” bugs/tasks for new contributors
* Can also be docs improvements
* All: Triage and review Tahrir stories for migration to
Justin W. Flory (he/him)