On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:30:51 -0500
Luke Macken <lmacken(a)redhat.com> wrote:
I'd like to push out a new bodhi release this week.
- Support the new pre-beta policy
- critpath updates only requires 1 proventester karma
- non-critpath updates can be pushed to stable after 3 days
We may need to change a note added to the wiki about this not being in
effect yet, but we can do that when it lands. ;)
Changes for AutoQA
- Adds the appropriate pending tag upon reacing stablekarma
- Remove the pending tags when revoking a request
- Query the wiki for test cases upon new update creation and list
them in the update
These changes do not require any database schema changes, and the
bodhi-server can easily be rolled back if things break.
Sounds good to me, +1.