) 0.17.0 was deployed on staging .
This release contains plenty of new features and bug fixes. See
changelog for more information .
Few highlighted changes:
- Support for multiple version prefixes
- Add calendar versioning
- Add semantic versioning
- Allow fetching releases on GitHub backend
- Hide ecosystem field for non admin users
- Handle status code 403 as rate limit exception on GitHub backend
- Fix for "Cannot add distro" issue
Feel free to test it.
On behalf of mages from release-monitoring.org
 - stg.release-monitoring.org
 - https://github.com/release-monitoring/anitya/releases/tag/0.17.0