On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Omri Kais <kais.official(a)gmail.com> wrote:
I'm Kais OMRI, computer science and networks Engineer. I'm passioned of
Opens Source projects and I am a Fedora advanced user. I would like to have
the opportunity to
join the Fedora project. I am working now at a multinational firm
specialized in software development. I am responsible for full life cycle
development of cross compilation platform, from initial requirement
gathering to design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation.
My technical expertise includes cross-platform proficiency (Windows, UNIX,
Linux and Solaris); fluency in scripting/programming languages (including
C, C++, TCL, Java, Perl and SQL); and advanced knowledge of developer
applications, tools, methodologies and best practices (including OOD,
client/server architecture and self-test automation).
Before anything else welcome to Fedora and I hope I can help you equip
yourself with the necessary knowledge to be a Fedora Ambassador.
Here are my requirements before I give my thumbs up:
1. Get a blog and have it aggregated on Fedora Planet. Don't forget to
ping me when you make the post.
2. Subscribe to the Fedora-Ambassador Mailing List. You can mail a
short introduction to the list if feel brave :)
3. Be familiar with the Fedora Ambassadors IRC channel and have your
nick registered on freenode.
4. Be familiar with the Fedora Wiki and complete your wiki page.
5. Be familiar with the Fedora Events section of Fedora Wiki and how
to organize an event.
6. Attend Fedora Ambassador Regional Meetings.
As always, be familiar with the Ambassadors Project (esp. the general
If you have any questions, just email me.
I look forward to embody your community.
Computer Science and Networks Engineer
(+216) 22 44 90 23
infrastructure mailing list