I'd like to announcement first stable release of IPTraf-ng. The
most dramatic feature is new ipv6 support. Less dramatic feature is we
have supported new +14 interfaces and code is compilable with standard
gnu99 with pedantic option and -Werror.
I hope you will enjoy new feature.
* Mon Mar 01 2010 Nikola Pajkovsky <npajkovs(a)redhat.com> - 1.0.0
- compile with -std=gnu99 -pedantic -Wall -Werror
- add support for devices(used patches from gentoo, debian and fedora):
vlan, hsi, ctc, ath, bond, ra, bnep, dsl, modem, ni, br, tap,
add longer intefaces names(18 chars)
add iptraf -u - show unsupported interfaces(fpeters(a)debian.org)
check if macro is defined ICMP6_DST_UNREACH_NOTNEIGHBOR(jer(a)gentoo.org)
- add ipv6 support
- remove wierd Setup compilation and replaced it by autotools
- import original iptraf-3.0.0
Show replies by date
I'd like announce another new version of iptraf-ng. Today we have 1.0.2.
We have a big change in configure.ac. I rid of AC_CHECK_MODULE to be
able another distribution with old ncurese compile source code(missing
And second there was a bad you strcpy so string can overlap. It shows
only on x86-64.
Have a fun ;)