!! Notice that the time is a bit different !!
Also the meeting is gonna happen in #fedora-meeting-1 channel on
Freenode. More details see 
Last meeting didn't happen so this time we have more things on the agenda:
* Maven-3 dependencies and update status (sochotni)
* Incorrect pom filenames in number of packages bug list
* New add_maven_depmap macro 
* Tomcat 5 to 6 migration
* Tomcat 7 action plan (volunteers needed)
* Java webapps installation
* Debian work 
* Servlet versions and distinguishing between them
* Container specific webapps
* Java SIG tracker bug status
* Open floor (not sure we'll have time for this)
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky(a)redhat.com>
Associate Software Engineer - Base Operating Systems Brno
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com
There has been some people asking for a dedicated mailing-list for the
commits/bugs email. Seems to me an interesting idea allowing to separate
commit and bugs email from discussion.
I'd propose to create the java-sig-commit(a)lists.fp.o list and ask to
point the mails to this list.
Against/In favor ?