On 11 February 2016 at 19:44, David Blevins <david.blevins(a)gmail.com> wrote:
Some renewed interest in seeing this happen and stick. Is the process for
getting a new RPM added to the mix still as Severin outlined?
1. Check that your spec file follows guidelines (see below)
2. Make sure that all your dependencies are in Fedora. If they
aren't you'll have to package them too.
3. Upload spec + SRPM of your Apache TomEE package somewhere
4. Open a RHBZ asking for a review
5. Get it reviewed
6. Ask on your bug for dist-git repos
7. Git push, and build the package in Koji
With specific docs on requirements here:
That all still current? Any new parts to the process?
The documentation on the wiki is still current :-)
The formal process is here (for both the contributor and the reviewer):
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 8:26 AM, Fernando Lozano <fernando(a)lozano.eti.br>
> Hi David,
> > We've crafted up some RPMs for Apache TomEE and are looking to
> contribute them to Fedora if at all possible.
> Thanks a lot, I'd love having tomee as part of Fedora.
> > *
> > *
> > *
> I tried those links but they didn't work. Get a blank page instead of
> firefox download dialog.
> s, Fernando Lozano
> java-devel mailing list
java-devel mailing list