What's new in javapackages-tools 4.1.0:
* %mvn_artifact macro now supports auto-requires
This means that packages which don't use Maven to build can now have
automatically generated Requires. The only condition is that upstream
provides POM files with all necessary information (i.e.: "dependencies"
section). The macro can handle parent POMs, DependencyManagement sections
and interpolation of properties. This new functionality can be disabled with
"--skip-dependencies" option, if needed.
* ABRT support for Java packages in distribution (contributed by Jakub Filak)
* OSGi Requires generator can now generate requires for dir-shaped OSGi bundles
(contributed by Mat Booth)
* a lot of bugs have been fixed since 4.0.0
* big refactoring/code cleanup was performed
Note there is also a migration guide from %add_maven_depmap to %mvn_artifact (written
by Mikolaj Izdebski):
Thanks to all contributors.