We'll have our meeting a bit untraditionally due to Christmas looming
Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 16:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1
Agenda is on wiki (more things likely to be added tomorrow). Feel
free to update the agenda, but please make sure to attend the meeting in
that case :-)
I also forgot to send meeting minutes from our previous meeting.
* continuing work on Maven3 - custom resolver should be available by
* tomcat5-6 migration continuing, few new missing packages added to be
* Packaging java webapps (wars, ears etc.) - with guest from Debian
* there are two basic approached to deploy (not start, just prepare
for starting) webapps. One is automated during install, second one
is tool-based. For now we didn't agree on a solution.
* wars should be installed "exploded" not as a zip (easier work with
* to be continued later
* New macro to simplify depmap installation was introduced
* few changes needed still (placement of fragment files for example)
* SIG tracker bug needs attention from time to time. Nothing to do?
Look there :-)
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky(a)redhat.com>
Associate Software Engineer - Base Operating Systems Brno
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com