On 06/12/2014 10:07 AM, Michal Srb wrote:
- changes in %pom_* macros (contributed by Michael Simacek,
- new macro %pom_change_dep for changing dependencies in Maven POM
files or Ivy modules
- see man pom_change_dep for more details
I can't see manpage for this macro:
$ man pom_change_dep
No manual entry for pom_change_dep
Unlike all other macros it's not documented in
- macros %pom_change_dep, %pom_remove_dep, %pom_remove_plugin,
%pom_xpath_remove and %pom_xpath_replace now support recursive mode
- see corresponding man pages for more details
Even as one of developers of javapackages I didn't know about this.
That's why release notes are very important IMO.
- Requires generator now generates auto-requires instead of XMvn
(sub)packages contain only POM artifacts
- this change shouldn't be visible to end users
There is another change related to auto-provides and requires. Requires
for POM artifacts are now in the usual format like any other artifacts.
Software Engineer, Red Hat