On s390x RHEL9, vmcore can't be dumped to a nfs target for the following
1. ifcfg is retired and we can't get znet config info from
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts any more.
2. ipcalc is not installed by default, thus static route info can't
be generated correctly.
3. rpc-statd.service can't be started because of a bug in dracut
These two patches address the first two issues and the third issue has
been addressed by Kairui .
Changes since v1:
- use regex to extract value from nmcli output and avoid using array to
simplify code [Kairui]
- take care of the case that nmcli could output
Coiby Xu (2):
read znet config from nmcli directly
add dependency on ipcalc
dracut-module-setup.sh | 41 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
kexec-tools.spec | 1 +
2 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)