Koji 1.30.0 is out. As usual - Thanks to everyone who contributed!
You can read release notes here:
* CLI download-task updates - now it can download all task outputs.
It led to introducing new options like --dirpertask for separating
subtask outputs, etc. [dozen of PRs]
* Server-side clone-tag - long-standing issue for high-traffic
deployments. Cloning tag was happening on client-side and it generated
thousands of call which a) led to long times b) blocked other users.
We've moved it server-side which took time down by at least three
orders of magnitude. If you're using it frequently, check the release
notes for additional details as it has some side-effects. #3308
* Some security hardening in web UI (#3390, #3450)
* proton plugin has further improvements to not lose messages in
case of flaky network
* 47 pull requests
You can view the 1.30 roadmap at https://pagure.io/koji/roadmap/1.30
For the current roadmap, see https://pagure.io/koji/roadmap
You can download this and other releases at https://pagure.io/koji/releases
- Michael McLean finished initial design of new scheduler! Now we're
tuning it to concrete tasks and hopefully some coding will start in
the next month or two.
- We're consolidating DB handling, investigating SQLAlchemy migration,
etc to modernize our DB layer a bit. If you have some ideas,
contribute to discussion at https://pagure.io/koji/issue/3470.
Tomas Kopecek <tkopecek(a)redhat.com>
RHEL Build Development, RedHat