On 03/09/2015 09:41 AM, Michal Srb wrote:
Package "objenesis" in Fedora contains two files with following license
* COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
* This code is Copyright (c) 2006 BEA Systems, inc. It is provided
free, as-is and without any warranties for the purpose of
* inclusion in Objenesis or any other open source project with a FSF
approved license, as long as this notice is not
* removed. There are no limitations on modifying or repackaging the
code apart from this.
* BEA does not guarantee that the code works, and provides no support
for it. Use at your own risk.
* Originally developed by Leonardo Mesquita. Copyright notice added by
Henrik St\u00E0hl, BEA JRockit Product Manager.
Does this mean that these files are licensed under ASL 2.0 as the rest
of the objenesis project? 
Yes, you can treat those files as being sublicensed under ASL 2.0, as
the rest of Objenesis is.