Eric White wrote:
so, digging a little further into the mailing list archive, I saw
my errors, below are an artifact of my FC3 host platform. Replacing the
single occurrence of rsplit with split(), left me with in unresolved
function (shutil), which became resolved when I used the PYTHONPATH
envvar to explicitly point at the installed python library ... but now
I'm getting less feedback:
[... stuff deleted ...]
* Using file:///home/ewhite/src/rnsa/interim/Fedora/base/comps.xml
* moving (1) to step selectlangpackages
* moving (1) to step checkdeps
Checking dependencies in packages selected for installation...
* moving (1) to step install
* moving (1) to step enablefilesystems
* moving (1) to step migratefilesystems
* moving (1) to step setuptime
* moving (1) to step preinstallconfig
* No pcic controller detected
* Unable to copy comps package
* moving (1) to step installpackages
* setting file_context_path
Preparing RPM transaction...
* WARNING: not all packages in hdlist had order tag
*** Fatal error: anaconda returned non zero (11) exit code. Aborting
Cleaning up temporary files...
My host is an FC3 system and I'm trying to build an FC3 LiveCD -- I
can't move to FC4 at the moment
Fedora Core 3 now exists in Legacy.
You might try the resources available at http://fedoralegacy.org
some archives available there.