On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson(a)gmail.com>wrote:
Do you think the patch is either useful for
upstream or self contained enough it won't affect it? If so could
possibly file a bug  so we can can get it upstream?
There are several changes:
1. I couldn't help but adjust the whitespace in the livecd-iso-to-disk
script to work with it effectively.
2. Updated livecd-iso-to-disk.pod (attached)
3. Added a --help option to show usage.
4. Included extended help in usage as the script is often distributed
as a solitary file.
5. Reordered the options to semi group related items
6. Moved the verification test down after some common input errors
(to save time for users on slower processors).
7. Included a syslinux-config-file block to resolve cross-filesystem
installs. (All installations will pass through this code.)
I have not tested all the many code paths. And the code reordering
could have some subtle effects.
So with all those changes, it will need extra scrutiny.
The capability that this version provides is significant, I believe.
Vendors, Fedora Ambassadors, and many others wishing to easily share
customized images will have a fairly simple method.
Thanks for reviewing!