On Fri, 2006-01-27 at 01:18 -0600, J. Hartline wrote:
Could you run over the things you did to create your Fedora/base data
Also determine all prerequisites are met of the kernel and similar
running rpm -qpR <.rpm file> on them, and be sure your repository isn't
out of whack.
I'm using a sync'ed repository from
so, I'm using the Fedora/base data files that come from there. I've
reverted back to a standard repository b/c I wanted to rule out my
custom Fedora/base files as the source of the problem.
I've run rpm -qpR <...rpm> and all looks fine, so I'm pretty sure the
repository is fine. I've checked my system logs and rsync hasn't
On my FC3 host, I'm using:
which I patched from the kadishi distro (without error), even though a
later version is noted in the kadischi docs.
I've noticed, however, that when using rpm to inspect my kadischi rpm
database, I must specify a fully-qualified path for rpm (e.g., rpm --
dbpath /tmp/livecd-build_no34/system/var/lib/rpm ...) and not a relative
path, having cd'd to the livecd system directory.
I've not used an alternate rpm database in the past, so don't know if
that's rpm's expected behavior.