We'll upgrade the FI zikula test instance on pt6
) to 1.1.2 asap. Blockers
on doing so:
* Make sure we don't pummel Simon's fasauth module
* Make sure we don't pummel Mo's theme work.
* Give Robyn a chance to finish setting up the workflow (which the
upgrade will provide a good chance to document - it's adding certain
categories and tags and such, all from the web interface... not
something we should have to package). This means we should wait until
after tomorrow's Marketing meeting so that we don't interrupt her work.
* make 3 separate repositories for the 3 packages we're dealing with:
zikula-module-fasauth (Simon), zikula-theme-fedora (Simon),
zikula-theme-insight (Mo), and make sure Simon and Mo are set up to work
with them and that doing so will not be overtly painful.
* Robyn demonstrates workflow at Marketing meeting tomorrow, we document
* upgrade pt6
* repopulate pt6 with modules/themes from repos as appropriate
* carry on
PS: Yea verily Mel now doth see the value of doing things Properly, with
Repositories and Stuff. The more experienced amongst thee may now point
and laugh and quoth "thou shouldt have Knoewn Bettar."