On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 5:07 AM Adam Samalik <asamalik(a)redhat.com> wrote:
We discussed a potential move to Discourse  in a thread titled "What if
we moved to Discourse?".
My impression is that the strong majority of people are either for it, or
willing to try. There was
a concern about capacity and cost, but let's leave issues such as this to
So, what if we try it for a month, and then decide whether to stay or go
We switch on Thursday 11 June.
We'll evaluate how it works during the week of 29 June.
That's not a month. Let's evaluate the week of 13 July, so that we
have a month of usage to work from.
On Monday 6 July we either stay or go back, based on the evaluation.
Based on the above, I propose Thursday 16 July. The question becomes:
who makes the decision, how, and based on what?
For who and how, I say the editorial board by simple majority vote.
Based on what? Um...stuff, I guess?
He / Him / His
Senior Program Manager, Fedora & CentOS Stream