On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM, Michael Beckwith <email@example.com
Going based off of what I was able to partake in with the meeting earlier today, here's what I've come up with so far for my assigned task: witty talk bubbles. Most are what I thought of while at work.
- Give Fedora to each other
- Be Fedora to each other
- Fedora, not another ball and chain
- I'd like the Fedora OS, hold the proprietary. That'll be $0.00, please download ahead (think of this one in the sense of fast food drive thru)
- Fedora: Open 24/7/365
- Blimey, they just left this Fedora booty out here in the open. Arr Matey!
- All FOSS and NO proprietary don't make Fedora a dull OS
- Fedora, the other OS
- Ninja Fedora always gets what he's doing, seen
- Fedora #, one step closer to World Domination (insert Fedora version # for whichever we're at, at the time)
- Fedora, not another closed OS
- Blue: a color of freedom
- Fedora, powering robots since 2007
- Fedora, fighting robots since 2007
- Use the Fedora, _____ (insert name)
- I'z in your OS, opening your source (think LOLCats)
- I love the smell of FOSS in the morning
- Fedora + FOSS = BFF
- Trying to lose that proprietary weight? Slim down with Fedora, 100% FOSS.
Feel free to disagree, laugh at, enjoy, criticize, or revise any of the above, and suggest new ones.
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)
Fedora-marketing-list mailing list