What open items do we have on the list? Here's mine:
1. Get table skirt and t-shirts shipped to Jack. Should be done today.
2. Get the "official" press release out. Still waiting on legal, and my
Items that I'm guessing we still need to work on:
1. Get the agendas for both days finalized.
2. Get food for Friday squared away.
4. Get maps to the site printed?
5. Clean up the wiki so it looks like a "professional" conference site
with all the requisite info?
Greg DeKoenigsberg ] [ the future masters of technology will have
Community Relations ] [ to be lighthearted and intelligent. the
Red Hat ] [ machine easily masters the grim and the
] [ dumb. --mcluhan
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Colin Charles wrote:
Guys, we need to get this moving/going. Its within ~3 weeks away...
Lets get to further planning. Can someone from BU please speak up?
I understand Matt is away (congratulations! btw)
Colin Charles, byte(a)aeon.com.my
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi