I recently joined the fedora marketing group and it was interesting to chat with a couple of folks. Below is a small intro of mine.
Please let me know if anyone wants to know something specific or talk about.
- Full legal name : Chaitanya Mehandru
- Location: Bangalore, India (GMT + 5:30)
- Company: Graduate Intern Technical at INTEL Corporation
- School: Will be completing Masters of Science in Embedded Systems from Manipal University,India in August.
- Goals in the Fedora Project: Actively work for marketing of Fedora as well with the technical team. I have worked on Intel's Atom based platforms running moblin2.
- What I want to talk about: I wish to discuss and share ideas for improving fedora from a performance perspective.
- What else I'd like to do: Work with the Fedora technical team
- Recent projects or marketing effors in the past): Worked on Software power and performance analysis of multimedia and videoconferencing applications on MObile Internet Devices. I have worked extensivley on ekiga videoconferencing on arom based platforms and wrote a paper on the power/performance characterization of videoconferencing on MIDs.
- Marketing skills: Willing to learn more from the folks here.I would say my marketing skills are at beginner's level. I am a quick learner