On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 16:49 -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
Yesterdays meeting was great. Alot of positive energy and we have been
accomplishing a lot lately. Here are a list of things that we can try
to tackle over the weekend, for those of us who find some time:
* Add your name to the meeting matrix so we can establish a new time for
the meetings: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jack/Meeting_matrix
* Continue to add things to the release calendar:
* It might be good for us to have this new schedule look like what
poelstra has, with an added column for owner:
* Take what JonRob has on his page and start to fold that, using the new
template into the schedule for f11:
* Continue to discuss things on the list and brainstorm great ideas.
Great, great work the last couple of weeks, lets keep it going. We have
a lot of great energy, you guys make me proud to be involved in this!
I worked for around 4h this morning to clean up the wiki and renaming
pages to the new wiki syntax:
* Some pages were partially rewritten to clear up the content
* Some pages were merged to avoid an unnecessary content fragmentation
* Some pages were archived because they were too old or too clumsy.
Every pertinent content was transfered to other pages.
For the archived pages, I created an [[Category:Marketing archive]]
category and moved them to the Archive: namespace. Youcan see them on
I also had some problems, or pages I didn't update at the moment. these
ones are still in my todo list:
These pages seem useful but really need updating, any volunteers?:
Is this really our job? Do we want to continue and put effort in this
page? I'd like to archive it. Too much effort for too little.
Isn't this the art group's job? These pages are useful to us:
Conflicting or redundant items, we need to decide how to merge them...:
Our Press Contacts
The most critical point are the conflicting items, I'll think of a good
solution in the following days.