I just have a look at
and think maybe we
can work over of some of these issues as from our Marketing eyes...
Have anybody seen the video and (the Fedora13 review came around 0:55 to
1:14) have maybe some ideas how improve our words we can spread out
about this points?
They tested the beta version, so I hope in the final release some of the
mentioned issues would be fixed. Other things we can maybe try to handle
* Flash vs. gnash not installed / not easy installable
* old Borders, new Folder Icons
* SELinux not easy to use
* less applications in menus vs
* shotwell (not ready) vs. f-spot
* F12 -> F13: can do less then with fewer programms
* Tomboy replaced with GNote (a Tomboy Clone) seem to be not so
* it feels like its not finished
* "old" OpenOffice vs. Online Tools
Maybe some of these points we can put into some kind of "thats has
changed in the new version for this reasons" Talking Points page.
Much of the wikipages say what IS and WHAT but not WHY...
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer(a)fedoraproject.org
PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0